Okay, so, I must first say that I cannot find where to edit my "About Me"; the book isn't even in yet, so that won't help. Don't ask. Or do. No, I did not order this one from from Amazon.
Anyway, my About Me will eventually talk about how my "professional background" at this time is just school, as well as how I like the idea of making instructional materials and putting them on YouTube. I would also like to make instructional games, but that is more of an offshoot of my interest in making video games anyways. I may change what I am planning on saying should feedback to this post say otherwise.
My plans for this blog, currently, are to use it for practicing, well, using blogs. I plan to have a YouTube channel- not for the previously mentioned instructional things- that has an accompanying blog. Should be a blast. This blog will help me prepare for that, I am sure. It will also help me get used to updating these things more often. I probably should check Facebook this week. . .
As for the concept of connective writing, it is- if i recall correctly- where you write about something, but you also inject your thoughts, your interpretations, into your writing. You take it beyond description; you connect it to other ideas. You also have what other people say that you can play off of, creating a kind of dialog. Of course, I could just be crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment